Interested in learning about business sustainability on a global scale? Below is a listing of currently available degrees, majors, and concentrations for undergraduate and graduate students. IGEL works to continuously expand these listings and exciting academic programs.
- Wharton MBA: Environmental and Risk Management
- Dual-Degree Program of MBA/Master of Environmental Studies (MES)
- Multi-Master’s Degree in China, France and the US.
- Organizational Dynamics Concentration in Sustainable Development
- Vagelos Integrated Program in Energy Research
- Wharton Undergraduate Concentration: Environmental Policy and Management
- University-wide Undergraduate Minor: Sustainability and Environmental Management
- University-wide Undergraduate Minor: Environmental Studies
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Minor in Energy and Sustainability
- Urban Studies Minor, Real Estate & Development Minor, Graduate Certificate