Interested in learning about business sustainability on a global scale? Below is a listing of currently available degrees, majors, and concentrations for undergraduate and graduate students. IGEL works to continuously expand these listings and exciting academic programs.
The University of Pennsylvania offers many courses related to sustainability. In some cases these courses may be substituted for major/minor requirements with permission. Please note list of courses and programs here:
- Curriculum Brochure April 2017
- Energy Courses: http://kleinmanenergy.upenn.edu/energy-courses
- The Sustainability Couse Inventory: https://www.sustainability.upenn.edu/sites/default/files/Penn%20Sustainability%20Course%20Inventory%202015.pdf
- Sustainability Programs: https://www.sustainability.upenn.edu/initiatives/learning-sustainability
Wharton/INSEAD Sustainability and Social Impact Electives
The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania in the US and the INSEAD Business School in France, Singapore and Abu Dhabi, believe that it is essential to ensure and prepare MBA students to be the best managers that they can. Both schools view the role of business in society as an integral part of any MBA toolkit and seek to introduce sustainability into the MBA curricula. For students who desire to make a social impact in the global community or aim to move their professional career towards sustainability, a range of courses is offered under the strategic alliance between INSEAD and the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania. To read more, click here.
- Wharton MBA: Business, Energy, Environment and Sustainability Major
- Dual-Degree Program of MBA/Master of Environmental Studies (MES)
- Multi-Master’s Degree in China, France and the US.
- Organizational Dynamics Concentration in Sustainable Development
- Vagelos Integrated Program in Energy Research
- Wharton Undergraduate Concentration: Environmental Policy and Management
- University-wide Undergraduate Minor: Sustainability and Environmental Management
- University-wide Undergraduate Minor: Environmental Studies
- School of Engineering and Applied Sciences – Minor in Energy and Sustainability
- Urban Studies Minor, Real Estate & Development Minor, Graduate Certificate